Thursday, August 24, 2006

Game Over.

Well, we worked and worked in all our house "zones" and got the house as good as it's going to get before my mom comes. She gets in here in about 9.5 hours so we figure we might as well rest, get some work done (at work in the morning, not more work at home) and what's done is done and what isn't we'll hide. :) We got the downstairs done and part of the upstairs but none of the spare room - since that's where we dumped everything it looks like a tornado hit it but unless she wants to (a) play on Cody's computer (with Linux), (b) play with my scrapbooks, (c) work on on the gym thing or (d) do the treadmill or bike, she really has no reason to be chilling in there. And if she wants to do (c) or (d) she can always go to my gym as me for free. :)
So, for the next three days Cody and I are sharing a bathroom. He likes the downstairs one and I like the upstairs one - it works much better like that anyway. :) Not that we don't share well, or don't share bathrooms at all, just that he likes his stuff downstairs and I like mine up. Plus, he likes the shower downstairs (it's just a shower stall, no bathtub), where I'm a more traditional, want my bathtub and space girl.
On another note we got a new salt water fish today. He's pitch black like no fresh water fish you'll ever see with two white dots. It's just a little cheap Damsel fish but he's cute - I'd hate to buy a $65 nice salt water fish and have him die on me. I really wanted to name whatever fish I got "Nemo" - yes, I know I'm SO original - but now I don't think it fits him (he's NOT a clownfish - those are at least $20). I'm thinking maybe "Spot" or just name him "Bubbles" again. But I don't think that would be fair to our lost Bubbles. "Mr. Pickles" is already taken so that is out of the picture. Any name ideas for my new fish? :)
Well, better get some rest before Mommy gets here and we go wedding dress shopping mad. I am determined to find a dress this weekend!

No comments: