Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wedding Dresses.

Well, a quick update. My mom came in town last Thursday, we hit four dress shops that day. Friday, we got our hairs cut (Mommy cut over 9 inches!!) and then hit up a few more shops. Saturday, we got up yet again, gathered my friend, Marissa and hit up three more shops for a second shot at a few dresses. When all was said and done we think we've narrowed it down to five dresses (see http://www.cody-missy.com/Aug06F.htm). There are seven listed, but I think we've knocked off two. Then we found one more was discontinued and I probably can't order it, so now it's likely down to four. Yes, that's not a choice yet, but at least it's progress - it's much better then having 20 I liked and couldn't narrow down at all. :)
As for the voting, I'm still tallying all the votes! Thanks so many people for voting! So far dresses #2, 4 and 6 are tied with the most votes (11 each)!

No comments: