Thursday, August 31, 2006

One more thing.

I read that it is nice to have a running log, or blog, to keep track of your training and stuff. I guess it's nice to look back and be able to see progress, etc. Anyway, in case anyone ever wants to check it out, I made one. I'll have to see how it goes and if I keep up with it. It won't be interesting, just a run down of my work-out, nothing fancy. But if you're interested it's http://marathonmissy.blogspot.com/. I felt like I was sort of cheating my naming it "Marathon" Missy since I haven't actually already run one, but I figure it will be even more motivation. :) Plus if anyone doesn't like it, then they can take it up with Spreckles (the new fish who seems more Phirrana then Damsel). :)

1 comment:

Jon said...

I don't even think, even in my most inebriated moment, that I would even consider running a marathon. But then again, I'm a smoker, so there's just certain things we don't do.