Friday, February 16, 2007

Marissa is the big winner!!!

Marissa is the big winner! She was the first person to return her RSVP card - even after she said she never returns those, especially if she's in the wedding (yes, she's in the wedding)!!! Thanks Marissa, you rock (for more reasons then just returning your RSVP card first). I pretty much threatened her, and anyone else, with severe bodily harm if they don't return their prepaid postage RSVP cards. Yes, I put, for your ultimate convenience, a 39 cent stamp on every single reply card - so send them back - even you think I know you're coming (that applies to family and friends) and even if your household got two invitations - I read SO much on wedding invitation ettique and found that if a over 18 year old person lives at home with their parents, they get their own invitation, as do roomates - so if we have three friends living together they each got their own invitation, thus 39 cent postage paid return envelope. So yes, send all three back - you don't get to send one and keep the rest of the 78 cents of postage for yourself!! :)
So, obviously you can see I sent out the first round of invitations. Don't feel back if you didn't get yours yet, I just sent out round one - that's not the A list - it's just the ones I've gotten to so far -there are plenty I haven't gotten to yet on the A list - not because they are less important, but because they are just farther on the random list (or have funny names or unknown addresses, or other etiqutte situations I have to figure out) - yes, it's a random list. Though if you are a parent or in the wedding (except Jerry because we STILL do not have your address) you should have yours - yours were first.
Needless to say, I am loving the RSVP thing. I can't wait until they flood my mailbox -so flood my mailbox people. Don't wait until the last minute, especially if you already know yes or no. And if you don't -figure it out already. :) Ahhh.... gotta love a psycho bride. :) Love you all!!

No comments: